Rotax 912 ULS/S
In comparison to the 80 hp version of the Rotax 912 series the 100 hp product line offers more power while keeping the same weight. This engine series offers a time between overhauls of 2,000 hrs and the best power to weight ratio in its class ‒ no surprise that this engine is the best selling 4-stroke aircraft engine.
Configure your preferred engine with the new Rotax Configuration Tool:
DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS. Original Rotax Genuine Parts.
This series is available as non-certified (Rotax 912 ULS) and certified engine (Rotax 912 S) according to FAR 33.
- 4-stroke liquid-/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
- Dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- 2 carburetors
- Mechanical fuel pump
- Dual electronic ignition
- Electric starter
- Propeller speed reduction unit
- Air intake system
|Engine with propeller speed reduction unit i = 2.43||56.6||124.5|
|Air guide hood||0.4||0.8|
|73.5 kW||100 hp||5800 1/min|
|128 Nm||94 ft. lb.||5100 1/min|
|MAX RPM*||5800 1/min|
* Limited for max. 5 min.
|84.0 mm||3.31 in||61.0 mm||2.4 in|
|1352 ccm||82.6 cu in||min. MON 85 RON 95* min. AKI 91*|
* leaded, unleaded, AVGAS 100LL or E10
1) ULS = non-certified
2) S = certified acc. to FAR 33