Rotax 912 UL/A/F
This series was BRP's first Rotax engine dedicated for aircraft application only. The Rotax 912 series is well regarded for its reliability and efficiency and is primarily targeted as the entry level motor in the light aviation industry. The 80 hp version of the Rotax 912 series offers a time between overhauls of 2,000 hours and is available as non-certified (Rotax 912 UL) as well as certified version according to FAR 33 (Rotax 912 F) and JAR 22 (Rotax 912 A).
Configure your preferred engine with the new Rotax Configuration Tool:
DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS. Original Rotax Genuine Parts.
- 4-stroke liquid-/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
- Dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- 2 carburetors
- Mechanical fuel pump
- Dual electronic ignition
- Electric starter
- Propeller speed reduction gearbox
|Engine with propeller speed reduction unit i = 2.27||55.4||122.0|
|Air guide hood||0.4||0.8|
|59.6 kW||80 hp||5800 1/min|
|103 Nm||75.9 ft. lb.||4800 1/min|
|MAX RPM*||5800 1/min|
* Limited for max. 5 min.
|79.5 mm||3.13 in||61.0 mm||2.4 in|
|1211.2 ccm||73.91 cu in||min. MON 83 RON 91* min. AKI 87*|
* leaded, unleaded, AVGAS 100LL or E10
1) UL = non-certified
2) A = certified acc. to JAR 22
3) F = certified acc. to FAR 33