ROTAX Fly-In 2023
Discover the world of Rotax Aircraft in a casual atmosphere at the Fly-In 2023 in Wels. Chat and share your experiences with like-minded pilots and flight enthusiasts from all over the world. Rotax has planned a program with exciting activities and catering. Don't miss it!
19. August 2023
Where: Aerodrome Wels: LOLW, Austria ( https://wmw.at/de/ )
Entry Fee: EUR 20,- (to be paid cash on site) including all landing fees, aircraft parking fee, breakfast for campers on Saturday and Sunday, BBQ incl. drinks on Saturday evening
Please note: the registration for the BRP-Rotax tour and test flights take place on site (no pre-registration possible)
- Tour at BRP-Rotax (places are limited - first come, first served)
- Promotion and test flights with Rotax engines (places are limited - first come, first served)
- Presentation of VR-technology for 3D-engine maintenance
- Bose Headset-Test-Station
- Garmin Presentation-Booth
- Rotax Flight Simulator
- Breakfast only for campers (Saturday and Sunday)
- BBQ incl. drinks with live band on Saturday evening
- Jannes Neumann, Senior PCM General Aviation – Validation Process
European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Trevor Pegrum, EMEA Aviation Sales & Marketing Manager
Garmin Europe Ltd.
Time: 14:00 p.m.
Stay tuned and follow us on our Social Media channels for updates @flyrotax
This was the Fly-In 2022
You can camp on the premises, but if you prefer to stay at a hotel, please find below suggestions for hotels nearby.
- Hotel Boutique Adria
+43 7242 911 733
- Hotel Boutique Hauser Wels
+43 7242 45409
- Funk Taxi 3010 Wels
+43 7242 3010
- Taxi Wels 2024
+43 7242 2024